We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Alabama CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Zero to 60 Home Sales a Year | Roadshow Day 1 | 9/11/17 | Huntsville, AL
Monday, September 11, 2017
- 7 Things Successful Agents Do Differently | Roadshow Day 2 | 9/12/17 | Birmingham, AL
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- Mastering Relevant, Consumer-Focused Marketing | Roadshow Day 3 | 9/13/17 | Auburn, AL
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Zero to 60 Home Sales a Year | Roadshow Day 4 | 9/14/17 | Mobile, AL
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Your Local Network Group Contact can help you get started or if you aren't certain who to contact, click here for Sharita Whitehead, our Alabama Council President, with your questions. We would love to have you as a part of this outstanding organization.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........