We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Alabama CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
No meetings scheduled at this time.
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Your Local Network Group Contact can help you get started or if you aren't certain who to contact, click here for Sharita Whitehead, our Alabama Council President, with your questions. We would love to have you as a part of this outstanding organization.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- I noticed on the our Northeast region there is no information on the upcoming national meeting
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month