We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Alabama CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Mastering Relevant, Consumer Focused Marketing | CRS 123 | December 5, 2016 - Montgomery, AL
Monday, December 05, 2016
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Mary Jane Owen, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- looking for surveys to hand to buyers and sellers at closing, do you have something you can share?
- Jump Start! 2017 Florida CRS Leadership
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?