We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Alaska CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Free CRS Credit!
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- Have you joined the CRS Referral Network yet. It is amazing. I have received 6 referrals so
- We are seeking experienced Buyers Specialists, and Transaction Coordinators.
- Lead Sales Manager Needed!
Matanuska Valley - Paddy Coan
Kenai Peninsula - Febra Hensley
Fairbanks - Elizabeth Schok
Kachemak Bay - Angie Newby
Southeast - Honey Bee Anderson
LNG's (Local Area Networking Group's) primary purpose is to facilitate networking among members for mentoring, coaching and professional connections, provide easy-access to cost-effective education and professional development, and serve as the realty resource within the community.
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Anita Bates, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- I noticed on the our Northeast region there is no information on the upcoming national meeting
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
Click here to contact Alaska CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!