Hello California CRS! Welcome to your spot for information about everything CRS!
As you know, education is our top priority and we strive to provide REALTORS® with wonderful opportunities to excel in their business. California CRS has arranged for 2 One Day Courses and 2 Two Day Courses. We are doing our best to select courses and locations that appeal to you! We will hold courses in Sacramento, Santa Barbara, Valencia, and Lake Tahoe. Our first course is on March 13th in Sacramento!
If you are interested in getting more involved with CRS to develop your leadership skills and help with some of our events, we would love to hear from you.
While we encourage you to share in a wide range of topics for all to learn and grow, we will adhere to the general Social Media etiquette and expect that there be no solicitation or posting of listings.
I am very open to new ideas and want to hear what it is that will help make your CRS designation valuable to you.
Here’s to a great 2017 and I look forward to seeing you at our CRS events!
California State Chair 2017
Are you interested in becoming a Local Network Leader? We are looking for California CRS agents who would like to be involved in organizing regional education and networking events in 2017 and 2018. Please contact Melanie McShane if you are interested information on becoming a Local Network Leader.
- What Every REALTOR Needs to Know About Immigration | 9/27
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
- CRS Reception at the AREAA National Convention
Friday, September 29, 2017
- Business Planning and Marketing for the Residential Specialist | CRS 200 | 10/16-10/17
Monday, October 16, 2017
- Converting Leads into Closings | Murrieta | 10/23
Monday, October 23, 2017
- Monterey Networking Event | 10/27/17
Friday, October 27, 2017
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month