We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Colorado CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Read Tip of the Week: Karen Mistrot from Englwood CO who shared the following advice:
- CRS In the News: Joan Toohey, CRS is awarded Denver's 5 Star Real Estate Award
- 8 hour CRS Elective Credits Course at SMDRA: Elevate OneDay March 2 AND 8 CE Credits see CRS1Day.com
- Kudos to Colorado State Chair Sandy Borman, CRS, being honored as Realtor of the Year by GJARA
- CRS Course at CAR: Elevate OneDay Sept 21, 8 CE Credits, "Run your Business like a Real Business"
Metro District (Centennial/Denver metro) - Kati Harken
Mountain District (Vail) - Julie Retzlaff
Northeast (Fort Collins) - Robert Walkowicz
Northwest (Grand Junction) - Julie Adams, CRS, ABR
Southeast (Pueblo) - David Anderson
Southwest - Sandy Cooper, CRS, CRB, GRI, SRES
We are looking for CRS members in these market areas to help coordinate networking events and education in your area! If you are interested, contact Anna Rickenbach.
- Effective Buyer Sales Strategies (CRS 202) ♦ June 7 & 8 ♦ Denver, CO
Wednesday, June 07, 2017
- Technologies to Advance Your Business ♦ Jun 13 - 14 ♦ Vail, CO
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- Win-Win Negotiation Techniques ♦ Aug 11 ♦ Colorado Springs, CO
Friday, August 11, 2017
- Building an Exceptional Customer Service Referral Business (CRS 210) ♦ September 26 - 27 ♦ Vail, CO
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Anna Rickenbach, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
- Does anyone have a source where you order give-aways such as notepads, pens, etc. with CRS logo on?
- looking for surveys to hand to buyers and sellers at closing, do you have something you can share?
Click here to contact Colorado CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!