We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Colorado CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Time is running out! Join us in Grand Junction June 24th for a Special CRS Keynote Lunch and Wine Tasting!
- CRS 200 Business Planning & Marketing, Vail Board of Realtors, June 28-29, Erica Kirk 970-766-1029
- CRS 202 Class about Buyers is Feb 22 and 23. Time to sign up!!! Pueblo Association of Realtor's
- List Digest, Dec 14, 2015
- FirstValuation.com in Westminister CO does not pay for BPO assignments. http://www.ripoffrep
Metro District (Centennial/Denver metro) - Kati Harken
Mountain District (Winter Park) - Julie Retzlaff
Northeast (Fort Collins) - Robert Walkowicz
Northwest (Grand Junction) - Carol A Gerber
Southeast (Pueblo) - David Anderson
Southwest - TBD
We are looking for CRS members in these market areas to help coordiante networking events and education in your area! Please let us know if you will help launch a LNG!
No meetings scheduled at this time.
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Sandy Borman, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?
- Calling all CRS Bloggers
- Referral Exchange
- Sitting at our National Membership Development and trying to engage our members to our community inf
Click here to contact Colorado CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!