We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Colorado CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
Metro District (Centennial/Denver metro) - Kati Harken
Mountain District (Vail) - Julie Retzlaff
Northeast (Fort Collins) - Robert Walkowicz
Northwest (Grand Junction) - Julie Adams, CRS, ABR
Southeast (Pueblo) - David Anderson
Southwest - Sandy Cooper, CRS, CRB, GRI, SRES
We are looking for CRS members in these market areas to help coordinate networking events and education in your area! If you are interested, contact Anna Rickenbach.
- Business Planning and Marketing for the Residential Special (CRS 200) ♦ November 8 - 9 ♦ Aurora, CO
Wednesday, November 08, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Anna Rickenbach, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
- Does anyone have a source where you order give-aways such as notepads, pens, etc. with CRS logo on?
Click here to contact Colorado CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!