We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Colorado CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Kudos to Colorado State Chair Sandy Borman, CRS, being honored as Realtor of the Year by GJARA
- CRS Course at CAR: Elevate OneDay Sept 21, 8 CE Credits, "Run your Business like a Real Business"
- Celebrate CRS Week at the CAR Convention, take Win Win Negotiating Techniques Sept 21 from 9-5!!!
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- Time is running out! Join us in Grand Junction June 24th for a Special CRS Keynote Lunch and Wine Tasting!
Metro District (Centennial/Denver metro) - Kati Harken
Mountain District (Winter Park) - Julie Retzlaff
Northeast (Fort Collins) - Robert Walkowicz
Northwest (Grand Junction) - Carol A Gerber
Southeast (Pueblo) - David Anderson
Southwest - TBD
We are looking for CRS members in these market areas to help coordiante networking events and education in your area! Please let us know if you will help launch a LNG!
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Sandy Borman, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
- Does anyone have a source where you order give-aways such as notepads, pens, etc. with CRS logo on?
- looking for surveys to hand to buyers and sellers at closing, do you have something you can share?
- Jump Start! 2017 Florida CRS Leadership
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
Click here to contact Colorado CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!