We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Connecticut CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
New Haven - Yolanda Lowe
- Mastering Relevant, Consumer-Focused Marketing | CRS 123 | 10/12/16 -- North Haven
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Zero to 60 Home Sales a Year (and Beyond) | CRS 125 | 10/13/16 -- North Haven
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expands your network. Contact Kathy Magliochetti with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?
- Calling all CRS Bloggers
- Referral Exchange
You have requested information you are not authorized to view.