We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Dakotas CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
Western SD LNG (Black Hills & Mount Rushmore Assoc.) - Bud Hannah
East Central SD LNG (Central SD Board, Huron Board, Aberdeen Area Assoc., NE SD Assoc. & East Central Board) - Charlie Larkin
Sioux Falls Area LNG (Mitchell Board, REALTOR Assoc. of the Sioux Falls Empire & Lewis & Clark Board) - Cathie Ogdie
Grand Forks LNG (Grand Forks Area Assoc.) - Sandy Meyer
Minot Area LNG (Minot Board) - Cheryl Croonquist
Central ND LNG (Bismarck Mandan & Jamestown Board) - Vicki Roller
Western ND LNG (Williston & Badlands Board) - Diane Duchscher
Southeast ND LNG (Fargo Moorhead Area Assoc.) - Vicky Matson
- Building an Exceptional Customer Service Referral Business | CRS 210 | 4/5-4/6/17 | Sioux City, IA
Wednesday, April 05, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Bud Hannah, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
- Does anyone have a source where you order give-aways such as notepads, pens, etc. with CRS logo on?
- looking for surveys to hand to buyers and sellers at closing, do you have something you can share?
- Jump Start! 2017 Florida CRS Leadership
Click here to contact Dakotas CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!