Welcome to the UPDATED Florida CRS community
We hope you enjoy your browsing journey to find the latest information regarding CRS!
Hello FLORIDA CRS! Welcome to your spot for information about everything CRS!
As you know, education is our top priority as we strive to provide REALTORS® with wonderful opportunities to excel in their business and 2016 has been a great year so far. We have several fantastic classes and events coming up during the year and hope that you will be able to attend.
If you are interested in getting more involved with CRS and hosting an event, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact James Williams III at email@example.com.
Here’s to a great year and I look forward to seeing you at our CRS events!
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- Technologies to Advance Your Business (CRS 206) REGISTRATION! 800-669-4327 Florida CRS
- Florida CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week. Kudos to Randy Schweitzer, CRS, Sarasota, FL, who shared the following advice:
- Florida CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week!
- Photo Op! "June is CRS Month" Florida CRS
LNG= Local Network Group
Tallahasse Florida LNG - Mariela Bartens
Panhandle Florida LNG - Clare Podemski
West Central Florida LNG - Silvia Dukes
East Tampa (E Hillsborough/Polk + Brandon/Bartow) Florida LNG - Kathy Razzano
Tampa Bay (Hillsborough/Pinellas + Beaches) Florida LNG - April Gayle Gausman
Ponte Verde Florida LNG – Kim Sandberg
Sarasota/Manatee Florida LNG - Kristin K. Triolo
Broward Florida LNG - Gary Lanham
Broward FL Liaison - Bonnie Metviner
Miami Florida Oscar Resek
Miami FL Liaison - Vivian Macais
Key West Florida LNG - Maya Thomas
Key West FL Liaison - Sandra Fernandez
Treasure Coast of Florida LNG - Diane Romer
North East Florida LNG – Cliff Baker
Orlando/Kissimmee Florida LNG – Sue Vasquez
Convention Leader - Wendy Rodriquez
Want to be more involved with CRS in your local market area ? We are always looking for more CRS members to help coordiante networking events and education in your local market area ! Contact us today!
At Large Volunteers
- NAR Annual Governance Meetings, Conference & Trade Exposition
Wednesday, November 02, 2016
- Turning New Homes Into Ongoing Revenue | CRS124 | 11/08/16
Tuesday, November 08, 2016
- Converting Leads into Closings | CRS120 | 11/09/16
Wednesday, November 09, 2016
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Paula Angelopoulos Urbinati, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
Meet New CRS Desingees of FL CRS
James A Williams, III, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRS
Josephine B Easton, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES
Paula Angelopoulos Urbinati, CRS, ABR, CIPS, GRI, PMN
Kimberly M Knapp, CRS, SRES
- Jump Start! 2017 Florida CRS Leadership Team
- Opportunity! August 23,24 Pat Zaby Instructors CRS 206 Technologies to Advance Your Business
- Mobile Technology Two-part Mobile series with Kim Knapp, CRS, Florida CRS Education Chairman
- "Photo Op" June is CRS Month Florida CRS
- Congratulations to Sharyn Rose, CRS
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Jump Start! 2017 Florida CRS Leadership
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?
- Calling all CRS Bloggers