Welcome to the new Florida CRS community
We hope you enjoy your browsing journey to find the latest information regarding CRS!
- Florida CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week!
- Is anyone holding a get together at a bar/restaurant to network? Is so which one.
- Photo Op! "June is CRS Month" Florida CRS
- Florida CRS "Converting Leads Into Closings" May 4 Tampa FL Gee Dunsten, Instructor
- Registration for the 2016 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo, May 9-14 in Washington, D.C.
LNG= Local Network Group
Tallahasse Florida LNG - Mariela Bartens
Panhandle Florida LNG - Clare Podemski
West Central Florida LNG - Silvia Dukes
Ponte Verde Florida LNG – Kim Sandberg
Sarasota/Manatee Florida LNG - Kristin K. Triolo, Liaison - Yvonne Goody
Treasure Coast of Florida LNG - Diane Romer
North East Florida LNG – Cliff Baker
Orlando/Kissimmee Florida LNG – James Williams III
Convention Leader - Wendy Rodriquez
Want to be more involved with CRS in your local market area ? We are always looking for more CRS members to help coordiante networking events and education in your local market area ! Contact us today!
At Large Volunteers
- Florida Realtors Association Executive Education Workshop
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
- Technologies to Enhance Your Business (CRS 206) Orlando, FL
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
- Florida Realtors Annual Conference & Trade Expo - Orlando, FL
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- NAR Annual Governance Meetings, Conference & Trade Exposition
Wednesday, November 02, 2016
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Paula Urbinati, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
James A Williams, III, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRS
Josephine B Easton, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES
Paula Angelopoulos Urbinati, CRS, ABR, CIPS, GRI, PMN
Kimberly M Knapp, CRS, SRES
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Referral Exchange
- Sitting at our National Membership Development and trying to engage our members to our community inf
- Sitting at our National Membership Development and trying to engage our members to our community information page
- Q for TRS: Do you use an inside sales agent?
- Pop Up Banners