Welcome to the new Georgia CRS community
The purpose of Georgia CRS is to attract and retain members and also educate the Public to recognize the value of using a Certified Residential Specialist.
No meetings scheduled at this time.
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Margie Medlin at email@example.com, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- I noticed on the our Northeast region there is no information on the upcoming national meeting
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month