Welcome to the new Georgia CRS community
The purpose of Georgia CRS is to attract and retain members and also educate the Public to recognize the value of using a Certified Residential Specialist.
- Your Georgia CRS Newsletter is Ready to View
- Georgia CRS Raffling off Cash & Yeti Cooler
- Join Us for Georgia CRS General Membership Meeting
- Your Georgia CRS 4th Quarter Newsletter is Ready to View
- GA CRS now offers the 25-hour Post License Course required by the Georgia Real Estate Commission for new licensees.
- Generate Ongoing Revenue
Tuesday, September 05, 2017
- 7 Things Successful Agents Do Differently | Valdosta | 10/17
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
- Silver Bullet Solutions
Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Win Win Negotiation Techniques
Friday, October 20, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Margie Medlin at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month