Aloha Hawaii CRS…
Seems as if I blinked my eyes and the first half of the year has whizzed by!! For the second half of the year, Hawaii CRS is planning many diverse events. Keep watch as the calendar for the year unfolds! The events we have will be very engaging and fun too!!
We were very fortunate to have Nobu Hata, NAR’s Director of Member Engagement speak at our Lunch and Learn event in June about ‘What Buyers and Sellers Want.’ All I can say, AWESOME!! Nobu captivated the audience and truly gave useful pointers to use in our business. Thank you Nobu for sharing your insight and knowledge to help us all grow!
CRS WEEK’s theme, “Success through Education” will be September 11-15th! Be sure to mark your calendar! CRS week provides educational opportunities, networking events, and resource materials offered to you both on a Local and National level. CRS week also provides for CRS designees tools to use in their business marketing to promote general awareness and the value of being a CRS member! This year marks the 5th annual year and theme, which allows a time to reflect on how CRS education enhances opportunities for residential real estate professionals in all stages of their careers.
What is offered during this week?
• Free educational webinars, Coupons for a free 2-hour course during CRS week
• Flash sales on CRS Education, free downloads, customizable marketing materials, and more
• Local networking events, fun prizes, AND so much more!!
During this time of year, your State Leadership team is working very hard to plan for our next year’s events. If you have an idea for an event, want to be volunteer, please contact any one of your State Leaders!
In conclusion, I would love to see you at our next CRS Walk & Talk which will be on July 19th at Kailua Beach! Meet time in parking lot, 5:30-5:45 p.m. Please RSVP to me!
CRS/CRB Gratitude & Installation
Wings for Shriners
PR: Joanne Foxxe
East Oahu: Chris Prendergast
Metro: Denise Fisher
North Shore: Jacqueline Mansard
2016 National CRS Delegates
Regional Vice President (RVP)
Hawaii CRS Social
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS.
Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network.
For more information, contact:
Congratulations to our 2016 CRS Graduates
Sunny Lee Oshiro
If you would like to know how they earned their CRS desgination, please contact any one of your State Leadership Team Executive members.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month