We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Illinois CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
Have you heard about CRS Networking Groups? Are you looking for networking opportunities in your local market? Want to engage in a discussion with fellow CRS agents? Do you want to share your expertise? Here are the current Local Networking Group Directors in Illinois. Have a question? Your local Director can help!
Champaign Director Max Mitchell, CRS, GRI
McHenry Director Sue Miller, CRS, ABR, GRI, PMN
Peoria Director Jackie Turner, CRS, ABR, GRI
Southern Illinois Director Judy Doyle, CRS, ABR, GRI
Do you have quick moment to learn more about LNGs? We welcome you to view Local Networking Group Whiteboard Video.
- Buying and Selling Income Properties| CRS 204 | Bettendorf, IA | 10/2-10/3
Monday, October 02, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Kristie Tindall, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
Click here to contact Illinois CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!