We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Illinois CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Illinois CRS of the Year- Nominate Someone Today
- Illinois CRS Luncheon- Online Registration Now Open
- Roger Reeves joining "Discussion" Activity seems sparse .. Anybody out there ???
- CRS Annual Meeting Information
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- 2017 Illinois CRS Leadership Installation Luncheon
Thursday, October 06, 2016
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Deb Campbell, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?
- Calling all CRS Bloggers
- Referral Exchange
Click here to contact Illinois CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!
Deb Campbell, CRS
Gabe Caporale CRS
Judy Doyle, CRS
Anita Zabielski, CRS