We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Iowa CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Business Planning and Marketing | CRS 200 | Coralville, IA | 11/29-11/30
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Contact Erika Hansen, with your questions and ideas!
CRS With A Heart!
Every year, an organization is chosen as the State's CRS With A Heart recipient; each Region can choose a local charity and can also donate to the State's charity.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
- Does anyone have a source where you order give-aways such as notepads, pens, etc. with CRS logo on?
Click here to contact Iowa CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!