WELCOME to the IOWA CRS COMMUNITY Page!! We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Iowa CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
Have questions? Feel free to contact any of the IA CRS Leadership Team!
Northwest IA - Jan Wagner
Southwest IA - tba
West Central IA - Mike Franey
North Central IA - Diana Symonds
Greater Des Moines - Megan Hill Mitchum
Central IA - tba
Cedar Rapids - Renae Forsyth-Christy
Are you the social planner or the education promoter? YOUR Region can use your skills!! Contact us today!
- Effective Buyer Sales Strategies | CRS202 | 11/3-11/4/16 -- Iowa Sponsored/Moline, IL
Thursday, November 03, 2016
- CRS 206: Technology (Coralville)
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
- CRS 202: Buyer Sales Strategies (Clive)
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Contact Carol Halstead, with your questions and ideas!
CRS With A Heart!
Every year, an organization is chosen as the State's CRS With A Heart recipient. Each Region can choose a local charity and can also donate to the State's charity. The IA CRS With A Heart charity for 2016 will be The Comfort Crew for Military Kids
Check out how your Region can help at http://www.comfortcrew.org!
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Jump Start! 2017 Florida CRS Leadership
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?
- Calling all CRS Bloggers
Click here to contact Iowa CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!