We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're a Kentucky CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- CRS RVP Visit for 2016 KAR Convention and Expo in Lexington, KY
- Save the Date - CRS 200: Business Planning & Marketing Sept 19th & 20th
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- Kentucky CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week. Kudos to Mike Parker, Florence, KY who shared the following advice:
- Attending CRS meetings in Washington DC. Great updates coming soon
We are looking for CRS members to help coordiante networking events and education in your area! Please let us know if you will help launch a LNG!
No meetings scheduled at this time.
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Erika Gudenkauf, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- 2016/2017 Leadership Training - Webinar Schedule available?
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?
- Calling all CRS Bloggers
Click here to contact Kentucky CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!