Welcome to the Maryland/DC CRS community.
We're excited to have everyone in Maryland and the District as members of our group. And we welcome agents from Virginia, Delaware, & Pennsylvania who are joining us in our activities. We hope that you will become active in YOUR community.
Take some time to look around our Community site. See what we're doing, what we're saying and what we're learning!
Do you have some time to contribute to our MD/DC CRS organization? Serve on a committee? Attend an event, sign up for a class, or come to a Leadership Team monthly meeting. Get involved!!!
Are you working towards your designation and have questions? Contact CRSHelp@crs.com for more information.
Please return to this page often to see what we're doing.
- Free CRS Credit!
- CRS Tip of the Week: Alyce Dailey, CRS advises "Use Follow-up Conversation Strategies for Online Leads"
- CRS Tip of the Week: Ashley Richardson, CRS, Baltimore, MD., shares addvice on "Downsizing and Dream Homes in Retirement"
- List Digest, Jul 07, 2017
- CRS Tip of the Week: Thanks to Margaret Rome who provided this great tip:
Eastern Shore: Ocean City, Salisbury, Easton - Grace Masten
Mid-Maryland: Frederick, Hagerstown - Mary Richeimer
Montgomery County - Jan Brito
Below are some of the committees you can become involved with and the team leaders for each to contact.
- CRS Luncheon at Maryland Realtors Convention | Ocean City | 9/12
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- Business Planning and Marketing | CRS 200 | Annapolis | 10/4-10/5
Wednesday, October 04, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact MD/DC CRS Chair Jen Ward with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........