We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Missouri CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- Kansas City CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week. Kudos to Brian Icenhower, CRS, who shared the following advice:
- Hello from our Nation's Capitol
- Welcome to all new participating members of the 2016 Missouri CRS Team!!
- MO CRS 200: BUSINESS PLANNING & MARKETING with Ed Hatch, CRS October 10th & 11th
Monday, October 10, 2016
- The New Negotiating Edge ... A 5-Step Behavioral Model with Ed Hatch, CRS October 12th
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Technologies to Advance Your Business | CRS 206 | 10/26-10/27/16 Edina
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Heath Grimes, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?
- Calling all CRS Bloggers
- Referral Exchange
Click here to contact Missouri CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!