We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Missouri CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Free CRS Credit!
- CRS TIp of the Week: Kimberly Cameron, CRS, who provided this great tip:
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- Kansas City CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week. Kudos to Brian Icenhower, CRS, who shared the following advice:
- Hello from our Nation's Capitol
- Mastering Relevant Consumer-Focused Marketing & 7 Things Successful Agents Do | 10/19-10/20
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Evren Senol with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
Click here to contact Missouri CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!