Welcome to the Montana CRS community! And Montana!
The CRS is the highest designation awarded to residential sales associates and recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education. Our chapter is comprised of dedicated real estate professionals who are either designees (those who have received the prestigious designation) or general members (those who are working on their requirements).
Our Chapter’s mission is to attract and retain those Montana Realtors seeking the knowledge, tools, and relationship-building opportunities needed to maximize their income and professionalism in residential real estate.
We are looking for CRS members to help coordiante networking events and education in your area! Please let us know if you will help launch a LNG!
- Effective Buyer Sales Strategies | CRS 202 | Billings | 10/26-10/27
Thursday, October 26, 2017
- Technologies to Advance your Business | CRS 206 | Bellevue | 11/15-11/16
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Diane Beck, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
Click here to contact Montana CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!