Welcome to the Montana CRS community! And Montana!
The CRS is the highest designation awarded to residential sales associates and recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education. Our chapter is comprised of dedicated real estate professionals who are either designees (those who have received the prestigious designation) or general members (those who are working on their requirements).
Our Chapter’s mission is to attract and retain those Montana Realtors seeking the knowledge, tools, and relationship-building opportunities needed to maximize their income and professionalism in residential real estate.
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- SAVE THE DATE - October 27th & 28th | CRS 200 - Business Planning & Marketing for the Residential Specialist
- CRS THIS MONTH - UPDATE
- Join us tomorrow for our FREE CRS Member Benefit webinar with Sean Moore, CRS.
- Happy Spring CRS Community!
We are looking for CRS members to help coordiante networking events and education in your area! Please let us know if you will help launch a LNG!
- CRS 200 Business Planning & Marketing for the Residential Specialist
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Diane Beck, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?
- Calling all CRS Bloggers
- Referral Exchange
Click here to contact Montana CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!