We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Nevada CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Switch & Reno: What Does It Mean?
Thursday, June 01, 2017
- Nevada State REALTORS® Conference: Breaking Bad in Real Estate June 18-19, 2017
Sunday, June 18, 2017
- Public CLHMS Training Course
Monday, June 19, 2017
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Course - Lake Tahoe June 20-21, 2017
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Nevada CRS State REALTORS® Conference
Click the image to read more.
The venue is amazing, and we have Leigh Brown as our keynote speaker, Tami Simms will be doing a luxury panel, and will have a CLHMS two day class, an RPAC boat fundraiser and the first night will be a beach party reception. The hotel is gorgeous and in a stunning lakeside location. The conference is geared towards reasonably successful agents looking to break into the next tier of success.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month