We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an New York CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Join us for CRS Week-September 11-15 enjoy a program full of great free webinars, useful resources
- Free CRS Credit!
- CRS Tip of the Week Sharon Breslau shares insight on "Marketing Outdoor Space"
- NYC CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week. Kudos to Patrick Lilly, CRS, who shared the following advice: CRS Qualified Consumer Leads Program can be a Profitable Lead Source
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- Triple Play Hospitality Room | 12/5 | Atlantic City
Tuesday, December 05, 2017
- Building an Exceptional Customer Service Referral Business | CRS 210 | Syracuse | 1/22-1/23/17
Monday, January 22, 2018
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Linda Wilson, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- I noticed on the our Northeast region there is no information on the upcoming national meeting
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month