Welcome to the new New Jersey/Delaware CRS community. Check our upcoming events below and join in the New Jersey Delaware CRS discussion area, which is the place for members to network and learn from one another, to find referrals and to discuss strategies, marketing, and other issues relevant to being a real estate agent. Please visit this area and tell us a bit about yourself.
- Free CRS Credit!
- Summer Member Appreciation Beach Party
- August 14th - Building a Team to Grow Your Business
- CRS 201 - Listing Strategies for the Residential Specialist - Hasbrouck Heights - June 6th & 7th!
- Delaware CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week. Kudos to Mike Selvaggio who shared the following advice:
NJ DE CRS Needs Your Help
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact State Leader Diane Traverso at email@example.com with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
Advertise in the NJ DE newsletter for all of 2016 (4 issues) at cost of 3 issues - $75
Click here to contact New Jersey/Delaware CRS for more information!