Welcome to the new North Carolina CRS community! We are excited about the opportunity to connect with our CRS family and share exciting news about CRS events across the state.
Reminder: Time is running out for our state to be eligible to win a FREE classroom COURSE. Register for the Sell-a-bration event by clicking the "Register Now!" red house icon on the top right corner. Be sure to use promo code SAB-NC to save $75.00 off the registration price.
- NC CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week. Kudos to Linda Rike, CRS, who shared the following advice:
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- NC CRS Newsletter Added Online!
- Can YOU tell us what's important?
- List Digest, Feb 11, 2016
Piedmont Triad - Sandy Ellington-Graves
Greater Coastal Area - WE NEED YOUR HELP in identifying CRS members who will help us coordinate events in this area - could it be YOU?
High Country - WE NEED YOUR HELP in identifying CRS members who will help us coordinate events in this area - could it be YOU?
We are looking for CRS members in these market areas to help coordinate networking events and education in your area! Please let us know if you will help launch a LNG!
THANK YOU to those who joined us for the Triangle LNG Event last week at Kings North Hills in Raleigh for an evening of fun and networking with WCR colleagues. Special thank you to our friends with WCR for the invite and Laura Martin with Sterling Title for the event sponsorship. Look for more upcoming events this spring!
No meetings scheduled at this time.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE!
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
- Does anyone have a source where you order give-aways such as notepads, pens, etc. with CRS logo on?
- looking for surveys to hand to buyers and sellers at closing, do you have something you can share?
- Jump Start! 2017 Florida CRS Leadership
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?