Welcome to the new North Carolina CRS community! We are excited about the opportunity to connect with our CRS family and share exciting news about CRS events across the state.
Reminder: Time is running out for our state to be eligible to win a FREE classroom COURSE. Register for the Sell-a-bration event by clicking the "Register Now!" red house icon on the top right corner. Be sure to use promo code SAB-NC to save $75.00 off the registration price.
- NC CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week. Kudos to Linda Rike, CRS, who shared the following advice:
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- NC CRS Newsletter Added Online!
- Can YOU tell us what's important?
- List Digest, Feb 11, 2016
Piedmont Triad - Sandy Ellington-Graves
Greater Coastal Area - WE NEED YOUR HELP in identifying CRS members who will help us coordinate events in this area - could it be YOU?
High Country - WE NEED YOUR HELP in identifying CRS members who will help us coordinate events in this area - could it be YOU?
We are looking for CRS members in these market areas to help coordinate networking events and education in your area! Please let us know if you will help launch a LNG!
- Effective Buyer Sales Strategies | CRS 202 | Concord | 9/11-9/12
Monday, September 11, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Zanthia Hastings with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month