Welcome to the Northeast Region CRS Community Website. Our region includes the states of Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Whether you're a Northeast Region CRS member or a REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a member, we hope you'll find everything you need to enhance your membership benefits and participate in events with your CRS family.
While we encourage you to share in a wide range of topics for all to learn and grow, we will adhere to the general Social Media etiquette and expect that there be no solicitation or posting of listings.
If you ever need anything please feel free to reach out to any one of our leadership team members. We are here for you!
- I noticed on the calendar of events nothing is listed about the upcoming NAR national meeting.
- #CRSWeek 2017 Facebook Fun!
- Free CRS Credit!
- From Your President - Don't Miss Out on this Timely, Relevant CRS Course!
- CRS Tip of the Week: Bill Kuhlman, CRS, in Needham, MA. shares advice on Preparing Homes to Sell
- Building an Excceptional Customer Service Referral Business | CRS210 | Westbrook, ME | 10/17-10/18
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Being involved is a sure way to connect with other members and expand your network. We make it easy, fun and rewarding. Contact Darlene Sodano with interest or questions!
Local Networking Groups or LNGs provide the opportunity to connect with other CRS members on a local level. Let us know if you'd like to coordinate a group in your area!
Here's a video describing LNGs
Lisa C Parenteau, CRS, ABR, SRES
Gary Rogers, CRS, ABR
Kurt O Thompson, CRS
Sheryle DeGirolamo, CRS, ABR, CRB, GREEN, PMN, SRES
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
Click here to contact Northeast Region CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!