Head on over to the calendar and check out some of the events we have planned around the state...and let us know what you are doing in your part of the state so we can help promote your events, classes, etc. We'd love to join you in your neck of the woods if we can.
- CRS in the News: OK CRS Presents $2500 to the Armed Services YMCA
- OKLAHOMA CRS Fundraiser-Los Cabos Trip Giveaway
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- 2nd Early Bird pricing in effect for CRS classes at GTAR, September 19-20!
- Register by July 15th for Early Bird Pricing for CRS Classes at GTAR in September
Oklahoma City Metro-Holly Clifton
No meetings scheduled at this time.
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Jeannie Hoffhines, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month