Welcome to the new Oregon CRS community
A place for sharing information with CRS members across the state.
Please feel free to interact and enjoy.
CRS is about Referrals.
- Business Planning and Marketing | CRS 200 | Gresham | 10/11-10/12
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- Buying and Selling Income Properties | CRS 204 | Bend | 10/25-10/26
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- Condominium and Homeowner Association Basics
Thursday, October 26, 2017
- Technologies to Advance your Business | CRS 206 | Bellevue | 11/15-11/16
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact BIL Willis, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........