Chapter With a Heart - need your input!

Greetings Nebraska CRS agents!

We had such success - and fun! - last year with our Chapter With a Heart fundraiser that I think we'd be silly not to do it again!  For those who may not know, we raffled off two wheelbarrows full of liquor - one filled with wine, the other filled with spirits.  It was a great fundraiser, and because of our efforts, we were able to donate a total of $5,000 to our two selected charities - The Team Jack Foundation and St Jude Children's Research Hospital.

I'd like to see us at least match last year's total.  Of course, it'd be fantastic to surpass it, too, which is why I'm hoping to start early!

First things first --

Which charity or worthy organization would you like to see us raise funds for?  If you're OK with Team Jack and St Jude again, I think those two groups are solid choices.  If there's another organization you feel would be worthy of our efforts, let me know -- I'd like your input!  Either reply to this thread or send me an email - Jon@JonRademacher.com - with your suggestions.  I'll review all the responses on February 15 and post a response here on this message board.

1 Comment

State Convention

April 13, 2017 11:22 AM by Angela Brant, CRS, GRI

Greetings All,

Thanks kindly for the warm welcome at the state convention. Please let me know what you would like to do. What help is needed and where. I am excited to get involved.

Recent Stories
Chapter With a Heart - need your input!

Meet Your Nebraska CRS Leadership Team.

Welcome to the new Nebraska CRS