Hello CRS Oklahomans,
2017 is off to a great start and we have lots of things planned for the year.
Cindy Rodgers, 2017 OK CRS President and 2017 OK CRS Financial Leader, Candy Yundt, traveled to Phoenix on February 6-7 for CRS Leadership Training. Candy remained for Sellabration. We both had a great time, learned a lot and got some great ideas on how to make OK CRS even better than it already is.
If you earned your designation in 2016, you should have received an invitation to our 2016 Designation Recognition Luncheon on March 2nd in Tulsa. If you haven't, please contact me or one or our leaders.
We have 3 classes in Oklahoma this year. The first is April 3rd and 4th in Oklahoma City with Frank Serio
Zero to 60 Homes Sales in a Year
- Develop an effective plan to sell 60 homes (or more) a year
- Create a continuous stream of referrals
- Build an effective team to support your plan
Mastering Relevant, Consumer Focused Marketing
- Decide which platforms and means of communication resonate most with your audience
- Apply six steps to initiate and maintain a relevant online and offline marketing program
- Enhance the value of your online content and presence to increase traffic and convert more leads
- Apply systems and techniques to establish a profitable first-time buyer target market
- Improve your content and communications to convert more renters into buyers
Both of these one day classes are amazing...and we priced them in line with the BOGO pricing of 2016. Watch for registration and sign up fast....remember last year we ran out of space.
Have a splendid February and I hope to see you at our events! Be sure to check out the community page and our FB often for updates and events.