August Blog

ONLY FOUR MORE MONTHS OF THIS YEAR, AND IT HAS PASSED VERY QUICKLY.  I HOPE EVERY ONE OF YOU HAD A FANTASTIC YEAR SO FAR.  ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR OUTGOING REFERRALS TO A CRS MEMBER, AND KNOW THEY WILL DO A GREAT JOB FOR YOU.   YOUR EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE HAS ELECTED THE NEW OFFICERS FOR 2017, AND TOGETHER WE ARE WORKING TO MAKE THE REST OF THIS YEAR AND NEXT EVEN BETTER. 

DON’T FORGET TO REGISTER FOR THE UPCOMING TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS ANNUAL CONVENTION AND OUR CRS LUNCHEON ON SEPTEMBER 10.   LESLIE ROUDA SMITH, THE 2016 CHAIR FOR TAR, AND COLLEEN MCMAHON, VICE PRESIDENT OF MEMBER AND VOLUNTEER SERVICES FOR CRS NATIONAL ARE MAKING PRESENTATIONS.

NANCY HERZIG, EDUCATION CHAIR, HAS PLANNED COURSES IN OCTOBER FOR HOUSTON AND DALLAS/FT.WORTH AND VIDEO CONFERENCING TO OUTLYING AREAS.  AMARILLO HAS ALREADY STARTED PROMOTING THESE COURSES ON THEIR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER, AND TEXAS LEGACY TITLE, ONE OF THE LOCAL TITLE COMPANIES IS FURNISHING BREAKFAST TO THE STUDENTS.  WE APPRECIATE EVERYTHING OUR SPONSORS DO TO MAKE OUR COURSES COMPLETE.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH MATTS’ AT NATIONAL ON THE BIRTH OF THEIR TWO DAUGHTERS.  I KNOW THEY ARE EXCITED AND WILL MAKE WONDERFUL DADS.

PLEASE DON’T FORGET THAT YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT ANY TIME AT 806-236-6224 OR K.LATHAM@SUDDENLINK.NET WITH ANY SUGGESTIONS OR REQUESTS.

YOUR 2016 CHAIR FOR TEXAS CRS COUNCIL.

KAY WEBSTER LATHAM, GRI, CRS, TRLP, CRP, SGMS

1 Like
Recent Stories
November 2016 Update for Texas CRS

TAR/CRS Meeting in Galveston, Texas

August Blog