||Georgia CRS Calendar
||Silver Bullet Solutions
||Janet Creel [NAMAR]
||Oct 19, 2017 08:30 AM America/Eastern
||Oct 19, 2017 05:00 PM America/Eastern
||Over the past several years, Mike has collected what he believes is a great toolbox of solutions to agent dilemmas. These solutions apply to both buyer and seller situations. In addition, as part of this course, are web based solutions to help show sellers and buyers the right way to look at the market. Some of them are listed below:
- Recognize how to show sellers the true value of their property using the "Living Per Square Foot Calculator."
- Access the online library for interactive spread sheets demonstrated in this course.
- Prepare the "2nd Choice Addendum" to accommodate offers.
- Learn how to plan and execute the "Perfect Open House" program.
- Reduce email load, time, and increase more client face time.
- Build support documentation for the client with the "Client Review Form", to show sellers the wisdom of reducing prices.
- Learn how to amaze, amuse, delight, and surprise our customers and clients.
Implement the "4 Part Decision Maker" with buyers and sellers so that they may make smarter financial decisions.
If you are looking for ways to help your buyers and sellers make more informed and effective decisions, this is a course that will help. It is a great addition to the skills of any agent, experienced or brand new in the business.
Topics Covered include Listing, Sales, Productivity Tools, Systems
CRS Designees, ABR & 400N Members: $149 in advance, $169 day of
Non-Members: $169 in advance, $189 day of
Register for October 20th class Win Win Negotiations and receive a $25 discount,
CRS Designees, ABR & 400N Members: $273 in advance, $313 day of
Non-Members: $313 in advance, $353 day of
8 CRS Credits / 7.5 Georgia CE Credits
Instructor: Mike Selvaggio
||Georgia Institute of Real Estate
5784 Lake Forrest Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
|Dial In Number: