What:

Effective Buyer Sales Strategies | CRS 202 | Concord 9/11-9/12

Top sales associates enjoy a competitive advantage because they understand what motivates and influences their customers. Sales Strategies gives students the inside track to win over prospective buyers by teaching them the necessary strategies that make their sales quick and efficient. Students will learn how to work with today's new buyer through counseling, salesmanship and negotiation. These effective strategies will give agents customers for life.

Course Content:

• Understand buyer motivation
• Eliminating sales resistance
• Creating trust and loyalty from buyers
• Negotiating skills

Topics Covered:
  • Customer Service
  • Sales
  • Negotiation
  • Communication Skills
  • Scripts
  • Buyer Strategies

Where:

Central United Methodist Church

30 Union St N.

Concord, NC 28025

When: September 11 - 12, 2017
8:30 am - 5:00 pm

Registration Costs:

Member price:  $250
Non-member price: $275

*CRS reserves the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled you will be notified via mail, e-mail, fax or phone and will be given a full refund. CRS is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Cancellations will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No-shows will be charged the full registration amount.

Questions?                    Contact Janet Sweeney at janet@janetsweeney.com

Speaker Information:

Chandra Hall

I am a practicing Realtor in addition to an Instructor which allows me to bring real world current experience to the classroom. My real estate business philosophy is "I provide, you decide". This means that working with me my clients can count on being educated about the entire process as well as be armed with the most relevant, valuable and accurate information to help them make the best decisions related to their real estate transactions. It is my pleasure to put to work for you my nearly 20+ years of real estate experience whether it be serving a referral client or bringing an insightful and actionable experience to the classroom. 

Chandra knows how to realize potential.

Starting college at age 16, she completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in International Business. In 1993 she founded and operated Innovative Funding, a corporate and non-profit resource partner collaborating with leaders of corporations and non-profit organizations. In 1997, she joined forces with J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc., in Wichita, Kansas specializing in residential real estate. After completing a Masters Degree in Business Administration in 2000, she became an adjunct instructor for her alma mater followed by a real estate instructor for Career Education Systems in Kansas City. Upon relocating to Colorado, Chandra serves as a real estate educator and instructor trainer at Kaplan Professional Schools in Colorado Springs and Denver. In 2008, Chandra was awarded the prestigious Distinguished Real Estate Instructor (DREI) designation. In addition to being a CRS instructor, Chandra also teaches GRI and ABR courses for real estate groups across the nation. She is the managing broker/owner of Colorado Mesa Realty, LLC, is successful in several aspects of real estate--from residential resale to land development and building new homes--and has been recognized as the designer and creative consultant on three award winning Parade Homes in Colorado Springs. Born an identical twin, Chandra appreciates the power of individual differences. She uses this belief to help others identify their natural abilities and create more of what they desire both personally and professionally. Her passion is to assist others in recognizing their unlimited potential and unique purpose in life. Through an engaging presentation style combining humor, knowledge, and motivation, audience members discover: Innovation + Implementation = The Realization of What is Possible.