We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an South Carolina CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Cocktails and Conversations Aboard the Carolina Queen
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
- CRS Week Free Webinar: Time Management Systems & Tips
Monday, September 19, 2016
- CRS Week Free Webinar: Using Technology to Automate the Listing Presentation Process
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- CRS Week Free Webinar: Best In Tech: Really Cool Real Estate Apps to Simplify Your Business
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- CRS Week Free Webinar: The 5 Questions Sellers & Buyers Must Ask Before Hiring a Home Inspector
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Maria Woodul, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?
- Calling all CRS Bloggers
- Referral Exchange