We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Tennessee CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
Kingsport, Johnson City - Pam Pope
Nashville - Deb Dawson
Brentwood/Franklin - Jasper Tollett
Jackson - Ben Roberts
Social Network Chair - Wendy McNeil
Past President - Randy Worcester
- CRS 201 - Listing Strategies
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Effective Buyer Sales Strategies | 10/12-10/13/17 | Nashville, TN
Thursday, October 12, 2017
- Succession Planning: Building, Valuing, and Selling Your Business | 11/15/17 | Nashville, TN
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- Succession Planning: Building, Valuing, and Selling Your Business | 11/16/17 | Knoxville, TN
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Ellis Gardner, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest. Specifically, we would like to find a State Leader for Charities, Public Relations, and Administration. We are also looking for people to help coordinate CRS information and events within their Association. We would love to add respresentation in Murfreesboro,
Springfield, Mt Juliet, Columbia, Cleveland, Jackson,
Sevierville, and Morristown.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month