We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Tennessee CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- unable to attend because I don't arrive until 5:45... thank you and enjoy!
- Thanks Lucy! Should have read a bit closer!! I'll check my flights!
- Cocktails, Cruisin, & Conversation at TAR convention in Charleston
- CRS Leadership training
2016 Community Representatives
Memphis - Lauren Harkins Wiuff & Jessica Brown
Jackson - Joan Smith
Clarksville - Judy Goodman & Mercy Neysmith
Chattanooga - Jennifer Grayson
Knoxville - Doyle Webb & Sally Sparks
Northeast TN - Gwen Lilley & Pam Pope
Brentwood - Susan Diebolt & Karen Godley
Nashville - Deb Dawson
Springfield/Robertson County -
Mt. Juliet/Lebanon -
Hendersonville, Gallatin - Heather Patton
Social Network Chair - Wendy McNeil
- CRS Cocktails & Conversations Harbor Tour
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
- CRS 201 Listing Strategies for the Residential Specialist
Monday, October 24, 2016
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Randy Worcester, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest. Specifically, we would like to find a State Leader for Charities, Public Relations, and Administration. We are also looking for people to help coordinate CRS information and events within their Association. We would love to add respresentation in Murfreesboro,
Springfield, Mt Juliet, Columbia, Cleveland, Jackson,
Sevierville, and Morristown.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local Networking Group Leaders - what are you doing in your areas to give member value & benefit ?
- Need a Buyer Agent Referral for Cobb Island, MD
- If you hire licensed assistant and pay them an hourly fee what "bonus" structure do you offer?
- Calling all CRS Bloggers
- Referral Exchange