We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists, the CRS designation and our state, its mission and its membership.
Whether you're an Texas CRS member, an area REALTOR® that's interested in becoming a CRS, or an area real estate buyer/seller, you'll find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests.
Please be sure to sign up for the upcoming Events listed in the blue box below. Please use these easy instructions to register for our events!
1. Click in the blue box below STATE CRS EVENTS:
2. Click on the event (this will take you to the marketing page for the event).
3. To register, click the "Registration" button: (This will take you to this page, where you can either register as a CRS Member, register as a Non-Member, register someone else. If you are a non-member It will then take you to a page to add your contact information.
4. Once the information has been entered, click Next:
5. This will take you to the confirmation screen. If everything looks good, click the Pay:
6. This will take you to the invoice screen. On this screen, you can pay for your registration via Credit Card by clicking Pay With Credit Card button.
7. Once you click on Pay with Credit Card, it will take you to this screen where you can enter in your credit card information and register for the event!
- CRS In the News: TX CRS Receive Pinnacle Award
- Texas CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week. Kudos to Debbie Murray, CRS, Dallas, TX, who shared the following advice:
- Texas CRS is featured expert on CRS website’s Tip of the Week. Kudos to Tom Polk, CRS, Austin, TX, who shared the following advice:
- List Digest, Aug 04, 2016
- Register for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- Welcome Back - Dallas CRS Luncheon
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Mastering Your Time to Achieve Your Goals | CRS 103 | Houston | 8/17
Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Converting Leads Into Closings | Houston | 8/18
Friday, August 18, 2017
- Win-Win Negotiation Techniques | CRS 121 | Waco | 9/26
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Buying and Selling Income Properties | CRS 204 | Plano | 9/27-9/28
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Gloria Byington, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month