Happy New Year fellow WA CRS designees and members,
I am very excited about WA CRS as we venture into 2017.
Business is booming. Interest rates are rising. Challenges continue to come at us in many ways.
I am thrilled to announce our 2017 WA CRS Leadership Team:
President John Joynt, CRS | firstname.lastname@example.org
Past President Stephanie Callen, CRS | email@example.com
1st VP Erinn Nobel, CRS | erinn.nobel@exprealty
2nd VP Terri Neilon, CRS | firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Finance David Jones, CRS | email@example.com
VP Education Darlene Stouder, CRS | firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Ambassador Mike Selvaggio, CRS | email@example.com
Administrator Marie Hansch | firstname.lastname@example.org
Your WA CRS Leadership Team is working hard on your behalf in many ways. There are four major Initiatives that will be accomplished during 2017. They include:
- Building member Growth & Satisfaction
- Promoting Learning Opportunities
- Promoting Designation Awareness & Use
- Building Networking & Referral Benefits
If you are interested in participating in any of these activities, please feel free to contact one of us at your convenience.
There is also a robust list of in-class education opportunities come during 2017. Washington state is partnering with Idaho and Oregon to provide regional based classes. Some CRS courses offered include CRS 201, CRS 202, CRS 204, CRS 210, CRS 103 and more! Watch for upcoming announcements.
Thanks to you all so very much. Please feel free to contact me or any of the Leadership Team.
Our motto during 2017 is: CRS The Next Generation. Engage and Make It So!
John Joynt, CRS and WA CRS Leadership Team
- Free CRS Credit!
- Mastering Your Time to Achieve Your Goals and Listing Strategies for the Residential Specialist Recap
- Tip of the Week: Thanks to Doc Reiss, CRS, from Port Angeles, WA, who shared the following tip
- CRS Tip of the Week: Thanks to Tom Hormel, CRS, from Spokane,WA, who shared the following advice:
- List Digest, Jan 02, 2017
Contact President-Elect Erinn Nobel to get involved in the local networking groups in your area!
Erinn Nobel, CRS
- Building an Exceptional Customer Service Referral Business | CRS 210 | Bow, WA | 9/27-28
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
- Listing Strategies for the Residential Specialist| CRS 201 | Yakima, WA | 10/23-10/24
Monday, October 23, 2017
- Technologies to Advance your Business | CRS 206 | Bellevue | 11/15-11/16
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact John Joynt, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give. Click here for the volunteer service form.
Benefits of the CRS Designation
Congratulations 2016 CRS Designees!
Please welcome and congratulate the following brokers who earned their CRS designation in 2016:
|Troy Allen||Nick Apollo||Ted Arnold|
|Jones Atterberry||Debbie Biery||Jaime Bocek|
|Marijo Bowe||Ron W Callis||Melody Carlson|
|Brandi Chambers||Tom Clark||Sandra Davidson|
|T.C. Davis||Gloria DiSanto||Dan Faulkner, Jr.|
|Bethanie Ferrando||Jamie Flaxman||Mark Frye|
|Joanie Fullen||Donald Hay||Stephen Hsu|
|Casey Jones||Jack Kestell||W. Scott Kiehn|
|Beth Kovacevich||Shareen Kruse||Caroline Loudenback|
|Shawn McNeal||Patricia Miller||Bernie Moats|
|Liz Murphy||Cheryl Nygaard||Laura Peterson|
|Mark Powers||Bill Prussing||David A Rehm|
|Doc Reiss||Jared Retter||Dominique Roark|
|MaryKay Robinson||Nancy Rowan||Jose Salazar|
|Shannon Sheckler||Robert Sheedy||Kristine Stultz|
|Julie Taylor||Francine Viola||Susan Waldo|
|Maria Walker||Kandi Wilson||Anni Zilz|
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- requirement to maintain CRS designation
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
Contact President John Joynt if you are interested in becoming a sponsor of Washington CRS.
12410 SE 32nd St. #100
Bellevue, WA 98005