Welcome to the new Wisconsin CRS community!
We are excited to introduce you to our new website! Please check back often for updates!
Our Leadership team held a transition meeting on December 1 where the new 2017 team was put in place!
Make sure you mark your calendars for April 5-6, 2017 for CRS 204 in Madison!!
For more class information look under State CRS Events topic on this page! See you in April!
Arbor Crowne Realty
Exit Elite Realty
Cindy Gerke & Associates
Homes 4 U
North Central & NE Wisconsin |
Northwoods Community Realty
NW Wisconsin Area
Woodland Developments & Realty
LNG's , Local Area Networking Group's, primary purpose is to facilitate networking among members for mentoring, coaching and professional connections; provide easy-access to cost-effective education and professional development; and serve as the realty resource within the community.
No meetings scheduled at this time.
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Gary Lukens, with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
Click here to contact Wisconsin CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!