Bill Rapp, Chair of the Wyoming CRS welcomes you to the new Community Page. We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), the education CRS offers and the prestigious designation that you can earn as a professional Realtor®. We would also like you to learn about our state CRS membership and its mission.
If you are a Wyoming CRS member or a Realtor® this page is your resource to CRS events, training and information. If you are an area REALTOR® we want to visit with you about becoming a CRS member and growing your skill set and expertise for both yours and your client's benefit. We look forward to you becoming the best you possible.
Buyers and Sellers, you will also find a wealth of information, tools and resources on our website to serve your unique needs and interests. Feel free to reach out to us for more information.
We hope you will take a look around and see what events we have coming up and share in our discussions and blogs. We want you! Please know that whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expands your referral network. Contact Bill Rapp, Wyoming CRS Chair at Bill@KWThreepeaks.com or (307) 763-1915 with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give. We would love to have you join us!
- Join us for CRS Week-September 19-23 and enjoy a robust program full of great free webinars, useful resources and educational discounts!
- wyoming is represented at the National Leadership training conference in Orlando. I am learning a l
- Lead Sales Manager Needed!
- Welcome to the new Wyoming CRS
We are looking for CRS members to help coordiante networking events and education in your area! Please let us know if you will help launch a LNG!
Whether it is 15 minutes a week, an hour once a month or an event once a year, volunteers are the backbone of CRS. Volunteering also connects you to other members and expanding your network. Contact Bill Rapp with your questions, a description of your expertise or interest and how much time you have to give.
No Files Available
General Discussion Forum
- Local and State assoc. as well as WCR and others have training for leadership. We need to help them
- Does any state have job descriptions for the leadership positions? We use to have them. Share??
- Creating a Speaker's Bureau of members who can speak on various topics.
- We dont sell houses..........
- Show your CRS Pride during NAR's Designation Awareness Month
Click here to contact Wyoming CRS for more information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities!